Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Medieval Times Dinner and Show

We all went out to a great dinner at Medieval Times Dinner Theater. The kids loved watching the horses and the knights, I loved watching their faces light up. Dinner was actually really good too.

Everyone waiting in line to get inside. Such a great picture. Kylee and Nathan with the knights stick thingies
Scott and I inside the castle.
Scott really wanted a beer, $25!! Oh my gosh.
Kiddos wearing their green crowns and ready to go into the show.
Angie, Jim, Scott and me at the dinner table.
A picture of the show.
All the kiddos waiting for dinner to come.
I loved seeing Scott eating his dinner with his hand, they don't give you any silverware. If you know Scott you know this is not his style.
Me and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment