Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas in Arizona

This year since we went to California for Christmas we celebrated early with Scott's family here in Arizona. We had his family over to our house and enjoyed the pre-holiday together. All of the kids seemed to have a blast and enjoy being together. The cousins really do enjoy each others company which is so nice to see. Ben of course was an absolute hoot. I love little 2 year olds, he is such a character.

For the kids Christmas presents for their teachers I attached a little card with the following two pictures on them. I think the kiddos look so cute in their Santa hats.
Kylee Nathan and Ben.
This picture turned out super bright but I thought it was so cute. I love his little smile
Of course the kids ended up playing with the box that brought the presents. They had a blast with it as you can see in Nathan and Camerons faces. Nathan's face makes me laugh just looking at the pic.
Super cute picture of Auntie Traci and Uncle Tim.
Now I know where Scott got his obsession with having the kids walk on his back. Here is Cameron walking on Grandpa's back.
Granny with Nathan and Kylee.
My camera was really spotty that night but here is a picture of the kiddos ready to attack the pile of presents under the tree.
"You can't find me." Ben playing behind the speaker.
I asked Nathan to show me his missing two front teeth. This is the picture I got. So stinking cute, albeit a bit scary...
Jake and Ben opening presents.
I thought this was a precious picture of Nathan's little face. It makes me want to give him a big old kiss.
Super cheesy smile of Cameron's

No comments:

Post a Comment